Chicago Cubs: Going through the five postseason stages of grief
3 of 5
Fire everybody. Right now.
Fire Joe Maddon, Theo Epstein, Jed Hoyer, even Clark the Cub – everybody! Are you serious, Joe? Some of your decisions this serious were awful!
More from Cubbies Crib
- Cubs are giving pitcher Javier Assad a deserved shot
- Cubs: It’s time to start thinking about potential September call-ups
- Cubs: P.J. Higgins deserves to be in the lineup on a daily basis
- Cubs might start to limit Justin Steele’s workload soon
- Cubs: Adrian Sampson is forcing his way into the conversation
Who in their right mind would bring John Lackey in for the ninth?! Why would you put him in a situation he’s never been in before?
Also, have you seen Carl Edwards Jr.? The man couldn’t throw a strike this series. They need to send him back to Iowa to start the year next year. This is ridiculous!
How could you lose to the Dodgers?! You beat them last year! And keep in mind, they are missing their star player Corey Seager!
Are you just going to allow Justin Turner and Chris Taylor to walk all over you?! THEY NEED TO FIRE EVERYBODY!