Welcome to the semifinal of the Total Bases Tournament! We started off with 16 participants on Thursday and now we’re down to the final four. How about that Chris Davis, eh? (That one was for you, Andrew.)
- One player per day
- Only singles (1 base), doubles (2 bases), triples (3 bases), and homeruns count (4 bases); HBPs, errors, FCs, etc do not.
- Cannot choose a player that has already been picked.
- Player must be picked prior to start of game; if scratched from lineup, replacement must be chosen before the start of his respective team’s game.
- Must also pick a tie-breaker player – only considered if there is a tie
- You must do your research; If your pick does not play, you are automatically relegated to your backup. If he does not play, your opponent wins by default – that is, if his players play.
Round two featured:
|@iDaulton||Freddie Freeman||VS||@gzus32||Miguel Cabrera|
|@BornOnThirdCubs||Bryce Harper||VS||@CompadreMax||Jose Reyes|
|@spncrpatterson||Troy Tulowitzki||VS||@HockeyBrett1331||Josh Hamilton|
|@2murphy2||Michael Morse||VS||@ShonChainsaw77||Chris Davis|
Of those, the following have advanced:
@iDaulton’s Freedie Freeman (1)
@CompadreMax’s Jose Reyes (10)
@spncrpatterson’s Troy Tulowitzki (3)
@ShonChainsaw77′s Chris Davis (5)
|@iDaulton||Adam Jones||VS||@CompadreMax||David Wright|
|@spncrpatterson||Carlos Gonzalez||VS||@ShonChainsaw77||Chris Davis|